Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 6 “Blood of My Blood” Video Roundup

Welcome to another week of a collection of videos recapping and reflecting on Game of Thrones! I want to give a quick shoutout to the people I met at Balticon this past weekend, from the kind folks at History of Westeros and Radio Westeros, to our friend BryndenBFish and Hannah of Game of Owns (apologies to any who I am forgetting).

Onwards and upwards, etc., etc.!

It’s no secret that I like the Cenk solo reviews so this is going to lead this week. You just can’t beat the cell phone footage and the Turkish cursing as sound effects for swordplay/pwnage.

[Ozzy] Man with a plan!

Crack team of Ben, Jon, Cenk and Matt at What the Flick?! I read your comments about Ana coming on to guest host I agree!

Kenneth of House Axechucker, First of his Name is finally on a HappyCool this season!

Aziz was super pumped about the Damphair chapter that GRRM read at Balticon and the excitement continues with appropriate headgear. He says a Balticon-y video will be dropping soon, so check that out, as I’m guessing the surprise chapter will be discussed with relish.

Gay of Thrones

AfterBuzz

Dem Thrones

SourceFedNERD

GoT Academy

SmokeScreen

PostShowRecaps

Thanks again to all the wonderful people I met at Balticon, both for being great and surviving me for three days. I’m glad our fandom has such quality individuals and content creators in it! If you are like me and attending Awesomecon this weekend, I hope you have a fantastic time!

The post Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 6 “Blood of My Blood” Video Roundup appeared first on Watchers on the Wall.


Via http://watchersonthewall.com

No comments:

Post a Comment