Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Twitterborn

bigstock-Blue-bird-in-egg-6079257…’Cause baby I was born to tweet!

Greetings, Throners, or whatever cutesey identifying subculture nomenclature you’ve claimed for this week! Axey here, summoning up some actual work ethic for the second week in a row to bring you your weekly Twitter fix. This week’s offering (weirdly!) is a direct result of the latest Game of Thrones episode, known colloquially and in some distant circles as Stormborn.

As ever, I trolled the whole of Twitter, scouring through the #GameOfThrones hashtag, as well as the #GoTs7, #DemThrones, #ThronesYall, and #Stormborn tags. In some cases I found brand new Tweeters, ready and willing to poignantly opine as to the “hotness” level of various Westerosi characters; in most cases I just went back to the ol’ bucket, ripping tweets from known entities and regular ne’er-do-wells.

(What. It’s easier.)

As is my habit, I used Storify once again. If you want to bypass the rest of this sordid post and go straight to the source and read this sucker in SLIDESHOW mode, CLICK HERE and have fun! (There’s one small audio bit that auto-plays, but… it’s kind of purposeful.)

Everyone else… scroll, my pretties! (I promised this one would be shorter than last week. I only sort-of lied!)

OH! We also have a winner to the AZOR AHYPE TEE-SHIRT CONTEST! Take a bow and ready yourself for your tee-shirt, Alexandre Laframboise! I will be in contact with you … as of yesterday! Thanks for playing!

See you nerds next week!

The post Twitterborn appeared first on Watchers on the Wall.


Via http://watchersonthewall.com

No comments:

Post a Comment