Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Tweetwatch by the Sea

1585-951-1426-951--79-0-1460-Twitter-Facts-and-figures-you-need-to-know-in-2014

What. I’m on the coast. I can totally tweetwatch by the sea!

TWITTER TIME! If y’all don’t know what this is, well, you’ll learn.

Tags? You want tags?? #GameOfThrones …! #Eastwatch …! #GoTs7 …! #DemThrones …! #ThronesYall …! We got tags!

LET’S GO!

Yes, despite the headaches it gave me last week, I used Storify once again. Read it direct at the source HERE!

The Slideshow portion works only part-time for me, but hey, give it a whirl if you want! SLIDESHOW HERE!

Or if you just want to chill with us here… SCROLL AWAY, MATEYS!

See you next week! TWO MORE EPS LEFT! GRRAAAAUUUUGHHHH!!!

The post Tweetwatch by the Sea appeared first on Watchers on the Wall.


Via http://watchersonthewall.com

No comments:

Post a Comment