Sunday, May 26, 2019

The Final Tweetdown – The Final Finale

(24) Courtesy of HBO

This is the FINAL Finale Twitter post!

After everything was said and done…

There was still much to be said.

Jenny.

Y’ALL.

Yes, but could you be more specific?

Goddamned prequels!

That’s… something!

“Soon.”

Later…

LOL I WISH.

People still had plenty to discuss.

rood

And a queen, if you count the fact that he led his sister to an inescapable (?) death beneath the Red Keep!

Tales were shared, and I LOVED it!

Fans had a lot to say, and much of it was fond farewell:

And more:

Amen.

Here’s something from one of our long-timers:

I like to think I add MORE chaos to the chaos, but thanks!

Ten woulda been better than six. It is known.

loooooooool

These words are also truth.

People discussing who had the best moments in the finale:

Weird, honorary factoids were broached.

Kudos came in from around the globe:

METAL UP, LADS.

More thanks from cast, crew, etc.

There was much speculation about the future of these characters…

Oof.

…HMMMMMMMMMMMM.

And some final farewells:

So that’s that. My last Twitter post is finished. I want to thank everyone at Watchers for their support, and want to thank all the Game of Thrones fans for their enthusiasm (on Twitter and in the comments section to these posts—I read ’em all!) and their love. Means the world to me.

Nine years ago when I begat Twitter posts over at our first site, Winter-Is-Coming, I never thought they would be so partnered to the viewing enjoyment of so many.

They were a lot of work, but ultimately rewarding; just combing through hashtags and feeds was like digging up buried treasure.

Oh, and here’s a final reward:

No way to top that. We done.

Go home.

Nerds.

WHY are you still here??

Fin.

P.S. I love you all. It was a great run. PEACE.

P.P.S. REMEMBER TO VOTE! Ya filthy animals.

The post The Final Tweetdown – The Final Finale appeared first on Watchers on the Wall.


Via http://watchersonthewall.com

No comments:

Post a Comment