Monday, May 30, 2016

52 Thoughts I Had Watching This Week's "Game Of Thrones," Including "You Dick"

Do not deprive poor Sam of his bread!

1. A lot my fellow Americans have the day off tomorrow, so pour yourself a Game of Thrones drink and let's get started.
2. Y'know, I appreciate these little "previously on" segments at the beginning, but I really could've done without seeing poor Hodor/Wylis again.
3. Now I'm starting off sad. Oh well, at least this show can't make me any sadder.
4. Or can it?
5. I bet it can. Probably not this week though. You can't follow up Hodor with something worse.
6. OK! Episode's starting.
7. Bran is still warging? Dude, wake up. You killed your friend and Meera's dragging your irresponsible ass away from an army of zombies. You dick.
8. Whoa, Mad King sighting! Could the rumors about Bran being the whispers in his head be true?

HBO

9. Badass on a horse... flaming mace... could it be Uncle Benjen?
10. Ooh, and a chain scythe!
11. I think he just hit that wight in the nuts.
12. Of course Sam's that nerd who knows all the species of tree.
13. Are we about to get a comedy of manners with Sam's family and Gilly? Because that would be a welcome departure.
14. Sam's mom is so nice! How refreshing to meet a nice character who isn't likely to die in the next few episodes.
15. Then again, who knows.
16. Margaery is 100% scheming again and it's exciting.
17. GILLY IN A DRESS.

HBO


View Entire List ›


Via https://www.buzzfeed.com/andyneuenschwander/give-sam-the-damn-bread?utm_term=4ldqpia

No comments:

Post a Comment