Saturday, January 19, 2019

Sophie Turner shares the secret ending of Game of Thrones (but not with us) & reveals the one Sansa item she took from set

Sansa Stark Spoils of War

As she so often is, Sophie Turner was interviewed, this time by W Magazine, where she is asked about her hair (uh, again), but she also tells them of what she took from set, and of the fact that she’s terrible at keeping secrets; so much so that the Game of Thrones ending may not be such a secret anymore! But fear not, you will not find it online…

Though the actress is immediately asked about her hair by W Magazine, Turner takes it somewhere a bit more interesting, discussing the one item she took from the set:

“It gets very greasy. It never used to be like that. I think it’s because I wear a wig on Game of Thrones, so the glue gets stuck in my hair, so I had to wash it every day and my hair is now used to that. If it’s any longer than two days, it gets greasy. I am very glad [the wig’s gone.] I didn’t want to keep it. I was like, ‘Goodbye!’ The only thing I kept was a corset,” Turner reveals. “I was thinking about framing it, but people might think it’s a bit weird. Wearing it would be weird. And it’s not the one that covers your boobs.”

Regarding the much-discussed secrecy around Game of Thrones, especially for this final season, Turner says it makes her “terrified. I’m so bad at keeping secrets. I don’t think people tell me things anymore because they know that I can’t keep them. I’ve already told the ending of Game of Thrones to a few people. I was like, ‘Hey, if you want to know, I’ll tell you.’ But it’s people that I know, not random people. It’s people that I know will keep the secret.” The secret is spreading! How weird must it feel to know something like the end of Game of Thrones, especially when one isn’t involved in the production.

The post Sophie Turner shares the secret ending of Game of Thrones (but not with us) & reveals the one Sansa item she took from set appeared first on Watchers on the Wall.


Via http://watchersonthewall.com

No comments:

Post a Comment