Monday, May 16, 2016

47 Thoughts I Had Watching Season 6, Episode 4 Of "Game Of Thrones"

When will people learn not to mess with Dany? SPOILERS!

1. Littlefinger sighting in the "previously on" segment!
2. Honestly Edd doesn't get enough credit on this show.
3. Edd for Lord of the Seven Kingdoms 2016.
4. OMG SANSA.

HBO / BuzzFeed

5. SANSA IS GOING TO SEE JON HOLY SHIT!
6. Finally a goddamn Stark reunion, I'm going to cry.
7. This is SO BEAUTIFUL.
8. OK, I'm turning it off now. Let's just pretend everything's all right.
9. Girl deserves some damn peace.
10. Aww, she's apologizing for being mean to Jon.
11. This is literally the cutest thing. I feel all... warm and fuzzy? This isn't supposed to happen during this show.
12. I'm supposed to feel nothing but unending despair, what is happening?
13. "Where will we go." MY HEART.
14. "If I don't watch over you, father's ghost will come back and murder me." Watch what you say Jon, your family has this habit of coming back from the dead.
15. Is it weird that I'm kinda shipping Davos and Melisandre now?

HBO / BuzzFeed


View Entire List ›


Via https://www.buzzfeed.com/andyneuenschwander/47-thoughts-i-had-watching-season-6-episode-4-of-game-of-thr?utm_term=4ldqpia

No comments:

Post a Comment