Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Game of Thrones Season 7 Poster Unveiled!

game of thrones - S7 Key Art

HBO finally unveiled the poster for Game of Thrones season 7 today! The key art for the new season leaves no doubt that petty family wars have been cast aside; there is only the Great War now, with the Night King staring us all down as winter arrives.

In addition to the regular poster, HBO has created an unsettling moving version of the poster:

What do you all think of the season 7 poster? I love the image of the Night King, and I think it’s a smart call. I dislike the show using the “GOT” abbreviation on official posterwork, but that’s my own pet peeve, and doesn’t keep me from loving the overall effect here.

The post Game of Thrones Season 7 Poster Unveiled! appeared first on Watchers on the Wall.


Via http://watchersonthewall.com

No comments:

Post a Comment