Friday, December 11, 2015

The Mountain and the Viper

← Older revision Revision as of 02:20, December 11, 2015
(5 intermediate revisions by one user not shown)
Line 176: Line 176:
 
==​Memorable Quotes==
 
==​Memorable Quotes==
 
'''[[Eddison Tollett]]: '''"Whoever dies last, be a good lad and burn the rest of us. Once I am done with this world, I don't want to [[Wight|come back]]."
 
'''[[Eddison Tollett]]: '''"Whoever dies last, be a good lad and burn the rest of us. Once I am done with this world, I don't want to [[Wight|come back]]."
  +
  +
<hr width="50%" />'''[[Jorah Mormont]]''': "What's this?"<br />
  +
'''[[Barristan Selmy]]''': "A royal pardon signed by [[Robert Baratheon]]. You spied on [[Daenerys Targaryen|her]]."<br />
  +
'''Jorah''': "Who gave you this?"<br />
  +
'''Barristan''': "Does it matter?"<br />
  +
'''Jorah''': "Have you told her?"<br />
  +
'''Barristan''': "I wanted to tell you first, man-to-man rather than go behind your back."<br />
  +
'''Jorah''': "Let me speak with her in private."<br />
  +
'''Barristan''': "You'll never be alone with her again."<br />
  +
  +
<hr width="50%" />'''[[Daenerys Targaryen]]''': "Why did the usurper pardon you?"
  +
'''Jorah''': "If we could speak alone."<br />
  +
'''Daenerys''': "No, speak to me here. Explain it to me."<br />
  +
'''Jorah''': "Who do you think sent this to Meereen? Who profits? This is the work of [[Tywin Lannister]]. He wants to divide us. If we're fighting each other, we're not fighting him."<br />
  +
'''Daenerys''': "The pardon was signed the year we met. Why were you pardoned? Unless you're saying this document was forged.<br />
  +
'''Jorah''': "It is not forged."<br />
  +
  +
<hr width="50%" />'''Daenerys''': "That [[wineseller|wine merchant]] tried to poison me because of your information."<br />
  +
'''Jorah''': "I stopped you from drinking his wine."<br />
  +
'''Daenerys''': "Because you knew it was poisoned."<br />
  +
'''Jorah''': "I suspected."<br />
  +
'''Daenerys''': "You betrayed me from the first."<br />
  +
'''Jorah''': "Forgive me. I never meant...please, Khaleesi, forgive me."<br />
  +
'''Daenerys''': "You sold my secrets to the man who killed my father and stole my brother's throne..."<br />
  +
'''Jorah''': "I have protected you. Fought for you. Killed for you."<br />
  +
'''Daenerys''': "...and you want me to forgive you!?"<br />
  +
'''Jorah''': "I have loved you."<br />
  +
  +
<hr width="50%" />'''Daenerys''': "Love? Love!? How can you say that to me? Any other man and I would have you executed, but you, I don't want you in my city dead or alive. Go back to your masters in King's Landing, collect your pardon if you can."<br />
  +
'''Jorah''': "Daenerys, please."<br />
  +
'''Daenerys''': "Don't ''ever'' presume to touch me again or speak my name. You have until dusk to collect your things and leave this city. If you are found in Meereen past break of day, I'll have your head thrown into Slaver's Bay. Go...''now''."
   
 
<hr width="50%" />'''[[Ramsay Bolton]]: '''"Come, Reek! I will be needing a bath!"
 
<hr width="50%" />'''[[Ramsay Bolton]]: '''"Come, Reek! I will be needing a bath!"

No comments:

Post a Comment