Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 2 “Home” Video Roundup

Hello all, and welcome to another episode’s collection of fan and critic videos for your viewing pleasure. Your comments were read, so from this week on videos you asked for will get cycled in and out. Who lost their minds over the return of Jon Snow? Was anyone other than me distraught over the tragic death of dear Walda Frey? Watch on!

Some commentary from Ozzy Man who never disappoints – heeere comes Jonno!

Cenk has been partying it up in DC for the White House Correspondents dinner/week so the What the Flick panel consists of John and Rotten Tomatoes’ Matt Atchity this week

HOWEVER

Imagine my delight when WTF?!? put out a Cenk-only (cell phone footage) reaction video to the episode, which I hope they continue to do since he’s constantly out of town. I’m sure he made a prediction last season on Jon Snow so this should be fun.

 

What would one of these posts be without a HappyCool video?

 

Rachel Bloom is on Gay of Thrones this week gabbing about the episode. If you like your reviews sassy and fabulous then Jonathan is for you.

 

I don’t think I’ve put in Nerdist before but I’m a fan of their other content, so let me know what you think! I don’t recognize the hosts and I think they’re trying to do a bit so feedback encouraged if it is lame

 

DJ, Maude and Steve are recapping Game of Thrones this season over at SourcefedNerd. Steve and DJ are big fans if I recall correctly. I don’t know if we have any SF fans here who remember this but Steve’s Jon Snow cosplay is hysterical

Some more links for your health:

How did I forget our friends over at History of Westeros last week? Bad Bex. Here’s their show video but book fans have a treat too if you check out their channel

Alt Shift X by popular demand

Collider

Dem Thrones

AfterBuzz – Every single year I forget them but they’re always requested, so thanks for the reminder!

That’s enough videos for now.

I didn’t have a chance to make it into the comments last week for this post but I did read what y’all said and I’m going to try and switch it up each week up if I can manage. Thanks for your feedback and who do you think nailed it with their analysis this week?

The post Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 2 “Home” Video Roundup appeared first on Watchers on the Wall.


Via http://watchersonthewall.com

No comments:

Post a Comment